The US and Canada have $300 billion in trade, each way, every year!
Making the United States and Canada each other’s most level trading partners.
The result: there are over 10,000 companies in the US and Canada with cross border operations.
Whether your company is new to having cross border operations, is undergoing a merger and acquisition or you have a long-standing subsidiary across the border, you have a set of needs that are unique to cross border companies.
The Cross Border Benefits Consortium was built to address these unique needs through a united approach from benefits advisors and services providers on both sides of the border.
The Cross Border Benefits Consortium vows to help cross border companies by:
Mirroring their corporate vision through:
- Consistent and unified strategies
- Streamlined reporting
- Fair and equitable standards
Being world class competitive by:
- Achieving cost efficiency
- Fulfilling fiduciary responsibilities
- Establishing employee appreciation and understanding
Among our consortium members, we have firms who specialize in:
- Group Benefits
- Group Retirement
- Human Resources
- Real Estate
Our consortium gives cross border employers, benefits advisors and professional service providers access to:
- “Ask the expert”
- Opportunities to collaborate with like-minded employers
- Updates on important pending and existing changes
- Unified approach from benefits advisors and professional service providers
If you are a cross border employer or a benefits advisor professional and would like to discuss your plan, schedule a call with us today.